Three cork fabric samples for £1.
Natural cork fabric from Portugal. Cork fabric is also known as cork leather or vegan leather because it is seen as the animal-friendly alternative to leather. It is a high quality fabric produced from thin cork shavings obtained directly from the bark of the cork oak tree.
Cork fabric is:
- Soft to the touch
- Easily cleaned and long lasting
- Durable as leather, versatile as fabric
- Hypoallergenic, anti-fungal, waterproof and stain resistant
- Dust, dirt, and grease repellent
- Environmentally and ecologically friendly
Cork fabric is perfect for bag making and any other application that leather may also be used for.