Natural cork fabric from Portugal. Cork fabric is also known as cork leather or vegan leather because it is seen as the animal-friendly alternative to leather. It is a high quality fabric produced from thin cork shavings obtained directly from the bark of the cork oak tree.
Cork fabric is:
- Soft to the touch
- Easily cleaned and long lasting
- Durable as leather, versatile as fabric
- Hypoallergenic, anti-fungal, waterproof and stain resistant
- Dust, dirt, and grease repellent
- Environmentally and ecologically friendly
Cork fabric is perfect for bag making and any other application that leather may also be used for.
Available to order in the following sizes:
- 1 metre - 100cm x 135cm (min)
- Half metre - 50cm x 135cm (min)
- Fat quarter - 50cm x 67cm (min)
- Long quarter - 25cm x 135cm (min)
- Fat eighth - 50cm x 33.5cm (min)
If you order more than 1 metre it will be sent as one continuous piece.
If you wish to order, for example, 1.5 metres then please choose the half metre option and enter a quantity of 3 - again this will be sent as one continuous piece. If you are unsure then please do contact us.If you order any single length which is more than 1 metre then please select Parcelforce 48 (1 to 2 working days) from the postage options.If you order more than 2.5m, please contact us for a postage quote BEFORE placing your order.
Thank you :-)
If you wish to order a sample
please see separate product listing here